Monday, August 26, 2013

Lookbook x Levi Revel Launch Party


This past Friday I attended this really cool Levi launch party for their new Revel line. The jeans are coated with "liquid spanks" making them fit a lot more sleek than others. The jeans come in different styles for different body types. I went with two of my friends, one which is a new blogger Kiara Banks, and we all got fitted for jeans and strapped them on to try them out! I must say they fit my friend very nicely as she is built a little bigger than me. They definitely hugged Kiara's curves.... me on the other hand, not so much. i'm VERY petite and tall so i dont really see the purpose in me having on "spanks" anything. I didnt experience the HUG on my curves like Kiara did, but everything isnt for everybody though right!?


Levi paired with Lookbook on this event so it was cool seeing some of the top dog bloggers all in one spot. There was a cute little section set up with a photographer so you could photograph after you try on the jeans. The venue was beautiful with two open bars as well as an outside area decorated with Levi editorial pics all over the place.


I decided to wear these trousers I found at Forever 21 that i've been dying to wear. Paired with a plain white cami, and an xoxo jacket purchased from ross.




SHOP THIS LOOK:
JACKET- $13.99 at Ross
TROUSERS- on sale $6.00 at Forever 21
The shoes are old from Steve Madden


No comments:

Post a Comment